Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

Storing Ribbons for Craft Projects

One of the things I love about being a Mum is the excuse to get creative and crafty with the kids when I'm not very good at it!  However, I find that storing all the different bits tends to mean a vast amount of ugly clutter.  So for this blog, I will compile some savvy, simple and possibly pretty ideas to storage all your crafty bits - and probably other stuff too!

I've taken advantage of an idea to store ribbons - a lidded glass jar with the ribbons wrapped in lollipop sticks.  Any large jar will do, and it could be plastic, glass or any type that you feel looks good - but it obviously needs to be big enough to fit the wrapped sticks.  For this sort of thing, I tend to have a search on Ebay - I like this Biscotti jar:
Next, find some decent sized lolly sticks.  Again, I've found the best value ones are on Ebay - search for large or jumbo lolly sticks.
Then all you have to do is to wrap the ribbons round the lolly sticks, place in the jar and put on a shelf and you have a pretty, colourful and practical storage option!

No comments:

Post a Comment